Sunday, November 15, 2009

Outlets for baby clothes

Today I went to Ikano Power Centre to have a look in the Brands Outlet to see if they have new stocks for baby clothes. They do. And all look so pretty. However, there were no great promotions. So, I did't buy any. Anyway, I have more than enough baby clothes for Marcus to last him for another month.
I was actually looking for a jacket for Marcus. There were several choices for hoodie jackets but the sizes available for boy's designs are only for newborns and 0-3months. Sigh! Then, I turn around and saw nice dresses for myself. But, I wanted to lose few more kilos before buying new clothes.
FOS at the children floor in One Utama new wing is great for getting baby clothes at a great price. 2 for RM16 or RM20.... great offers. The baby clothes are of good quality too. I bought a lot of clothes for Marcus here. Sadly, there were no attractive jackets for babies. There were a few but limited choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment