Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby clothes not cheap!

Marcus is fast growing out of his clothes. I buy him a 6-12month old baby clothes even though he is only 4 months old. I've got stacks of his old clothes packed in different plastic bags labelled newborn and 1-3months. This will make it easier for me to sort out the baby clothes for the second baby.

I really love the rompers from Mothercare. They are all so colourful and long-lasting. My Mom and I did buy some baby clothes of local brand. One would think that local branded baby clothes would be cheaper but they are not cheap. RM25-30+ for a romper. Worse still I find that they are quite thin and easily torn. Some actually tear at the seams after 3 washings. Could it be that my maid is too strong?? But, the baby clothes that are of overseas brand has no problems such as this.

From now on I am getting those branded baby clothes for my boy. Michael is going to freak out when he sees the credit card bill. Fortunately, one can get these overseas branded baby clothes at a cheaper price from FOS and Reject Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment