Monday, November 9, 2009

Marcus drinking less???

What's going on? My 3 month old baby boy used to drink 4 to 4.5ounces every feeding. Sometimes, when he's really hungry he can even finish up to 5ounces. But now he can only finish maximum 4 ounces! The worries of being a mother! The funny thing is when he was drinking more than 4ounces he only poops 3 times a week. Now he poops every other day, sometimes, twice a day. So, I guess if he can poop means he's getting enough to eat, right?
At first, I suspected it could be due to the change in my diet. I used to drink 4 glasses of milk a day. Now, I drink only maximum 2 glasses. I was so concerned over my weight! I still have not shed my pregnancy weight! I feel like an elephant sometimes. And I eat more fruits. Actually, I have replaced one of my meals with fruits. So silly! But, I just can't wait to wear my old clothes again. Currently, I am still wearing maternity clothes. Is it going to be like this for many more months?

No comments:

Post a Comment